Walker in what I think is his first overnight stay at a hotel ...
...On Saturday we went to Rivergate and Shannon took the kids to the play area while I shopped...
...Daddy decided that it was okay for Will to EuroBungy. Will's exact quote was "Mom would wig out." I have a feeling that I have a little daredevil on my hands...
Saturday afternoon after returning from Nashville we got to visit with Will & Walker's great-grandparents. The boys love spending time with MaMa & PaPa...
Then... we were off to a birthday party. Lakyn is turning three. The picture below shows Will with some of his friends from the babysitter. We found out last week that his Mrs. Karen is taking a teaching position and will no longer be babysitting. She has kept Will since he was a baby. We are very happy for Mrs. Karen, but very sad for ourselves...
Sunday afternoon we went over to Uncle Seth & Aunt Jenn's house for a cookout.



2 comments:
Will--Aunt Steph thinks you look cool bungy jumping!!! If they would have just let Walker do it too:)
Love u!
Go Will! Don't worry, we'll convince Mommy to go sometime!
Post a Comment