Thursday, April 9, 2009

1st Easter Egg Hunt

This is Walker's first official Easter egg hunt that he participated in. Will has been preparing him. Will told me that we needed to practice egg hunting so Walker would know how. That is exactly what we did one afternoon, over and over. Today we met Aunt Steph, Mollie, Macy & Maggie at Nana & Papa's for our first Easter egg hunt of the year. While we were egg hunting, Daddy made a special trip to BG to pick up the boys Easter outfits! What a great DAD!!!!Before the hunt, we had a pizza party picnic in the living room floor. Getting ready to go!Uncle Nick made an appearance also.Aunt Steph with WalkerMollie, Macy & WillMaggie on the go.Walker with some eggs.Will finding an egg. Checking out the loot with Papa.This was the best I could get trying to get everyone to look! After the first egg hunt, the kids decided the "grownups" needed to hunt eggs. They took all the goodies out of the eggs and hid them so Nana, Aunt Steph, and myself could hunt eggs. Aunt Steph found the most but she cheated! She took the eggs right out of my basket. I'm pretty sure that I will be able to use this picture as a bargaining tool one day! I'm trying to be as tall as my siblings, but no where close!

No comments: