2 days ago
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
It's a GIRL!!!!
Meet the newest addition to our family, Miley! We had her name narrowed to Harley and Miley - Miley won out in the end. As you can imagine Will & Walker are bouncing all over the place with excitement as Miley finally made it home today. We picked her out yesterday at BRAWA - she had surgery this morning and we got to pick her up this afternoon. This is her one and only trip inside the house (not if Will & Walker have anything to say about it). Isn't she just the cutest! 
Two very proud owners.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations on your new family member! She is VERY cute!!! I bet the boys are wild about her.
I enjoyed getting to be with you all Saturday. Your boys are so cute and sweet.
Ellie Claire LOVES the exersaucer! I love it too - since I've been able to get more done around the house while she plays : )
She is so cute! I'm glad she is Miley instead of Harley!ha! She looks like a Miley:)
Post a Comment