The boys favorite center was The Woods. Here is Will, Walker & Shannon in the tree house.
Will & Walker loved the slide in the woods. There is a story about Walker coming halfway down the slide and then screaming at the top of his lungs. We couldn't get him down and he couldn't get back up to the top. I climbed to the top but you had to crawl through a tunnel to get to the slide and I had a dress on. There was a lady there who thought it was her child stuck in the slide, but then she found her son and I knew it was Walker. A complete stranger offered to crawl through the tunnel for me, and as he crawled through Shannon had coaxed Walker down the slide. Needless to say Walker then wanted to slide ten thousand more times and loved every second of it.
On Sunday, Will & Shannon went exploring Mammoth Cave. Walker and I headed to BG for a little shopping while they took the 2 hour tour. 


1 comment:
Thanks for the diaper rash help. Your boys are adorable! I love both of their names - they are on my short list if we have another boy!
Post a Comment