Thursday, January 7, 2010

No Day Like a Snow Day!

Today was the first snow day of 2010. While most schools knew there would not be school, we didn't find out until about 5:00 this morning. Will could not wait to go snowsledding. I wasn't real sure about Walker because his usual response is "I not like snow!" But once he got out there he loved sledding. Harley & Barkley playing in the snow.
My nephews, Nathan and Shawn Glenn
Walker & Will
Will on the tire
Climbing back up the hill

While we could have used a little more snow for sledding, Will flew down the hill. Actually once I was trying to take a picture and he about ran over me. He called this sled the rocket banana.
Walker all by himself. Sure glad Santa bought some snow boots!
Riding the four-wheeler is a favorite of Walker's.
Pa & Will
Pa & Walker walking back up the hill

1 comment: