I had two very excited little boys to see all the snow. They could not wait to go sledding. We got about 6-7 inches! The biggest snow we've seen in a long time. Saturday afternoon we got together with friends and family and went sledding. It was VERY cold!
Barkley enjoying the snow. Harley was in her dog pen staying warm.
2nd day of sledding - Much warmer weather today! Sunday several people met at our house for lunch and then off to more sledding. Mom fixed a delicious Crockpot Pizza (that I would have really loved minus the noodles) and oatmeal squares(they were the hit of the party). I fixed Taco Soup, pulled pork and leftover chilli. Joyce (my MIL) fixed a cake. It was great and made great leftovers when we were finished sledding.
Here is Will, Shawn Glenn, Walker and Nathan after lunch and before sledding.
Will & Addison all suited up.
Addison, Will & Walker
Will checking out the view
Brotherly love! Nathan & Shawn Glenn
Papa & Will making a trip down the hill. This "sled" is actually a feeding trough. It made the best sled ever. I rode down once in it and it flew! Thanks Robert, Loretta & Addie for bringing it for us to enjoy.

3 comments:
Hi!
What fun pictures! You and your sister are so good at hosting large groups!! (I'm laughing at the noodle comment because she was just telling me the other day that that you didn't like any noodles. My husband is the same way.)
Enjoy your snow days!! I'm jealous to see you get another day off tomorrow!! Looks like we are back: (
Love the pictures...wish you lived closer so we could play in the snow together:)
Post a Comment