Sunday, March 28, 2010

Brownies!!!

Brownie edges and corners are my absolute favorite part of brownies. You would think that four corners along with all the edges would be plenty for me, except for the fact that they are also Will's favorite parts. I tried the Perfect Brownie Pan, but ended up hating it! Then for Christmas a great friend got me the EDGE BROWNIE PAN! I LOVE IT!!!!!Here are the brownies getting ready to go in... There are no after pictures, but let me just say I took them to a get together and they were all gone!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

So neat!! What a great invention for you!

So I'm wondering what Stephanie thinks about this? She's all about the gooey center so I'm guessing you two are opposites on this!?

Stephanie said...

I know this makes you happy but I would cry if my brownies came out with all edges! ha! I LOVE 1/2 cooked ooey gooey brownies:)

Wanda May said...

Please tell me where you got that pan...I love edges...