Normally this post would picture two very handsome little boys dressed in their Easter best...

however this year, our house was hit by that mean ol' nasty stomach virus...

So in place of those cute little boys I offer you two very cute little boys who are sick...

Will was so close to making it to the Easter egg hunt (see previous post). It was about an hour or so until it started and Papa and Nana came over to hide some eggs so Walker would get to egg hunt. Will had just woke up from his nap and was complaining with his belly hurting (that was a sure sign, but I am a mom in denial). I was getting his clothes and he walked into the living room and threw up everywhere. Now not one, but two are sick. Probably a half an hour later, Shannon was sick as well.

I'm holding strong for the moment, you never know. I've promised the boys we will have an egg hunt/cookout as soon as everyone is feeling better.

We hope you all are having a great Easter!
6And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him. Mark 16:6
No comments:
Post a Comment