Thursday, May 20, 2010

FAB 5 FRIDAY!

Okay, so I'm joining Stephanie this week for FAB 5 FRIDAY!!!! Here are a few of my favorite things!

#1 Eureka Enviro Steamer

I LOVE my hardwood floors - but HATE to clean them. The Eureka Enviro Steamer is one of my favorite inventions. I did a lot of research before choosing this steamer - and I LOVE it! It makes cleaning my floors so much easier. And as an added bonus, it's green, so I don't have to worry about all the harsh products. (I also LOVE my central vac - it's a must)

#2 Paul Frank
I love Paul Frank clothing for the boys, especially Walker since Will is outgrowing the toddler sizes. Target has started carrying the line which makes it that much better! The little shirts are too cute and the pj's oh so sweet!

#3 SUMMERTIME
One of my favorite things is SUMMERTIME!!!!! We only have 9 more days left of school and I am ready for summer vacation. We are planning a trip to the beach, hopefully the oil spill won't ruin that. Just being able to stay at home with my two sweet boys - I can't wait!!!
#4 Bath and Body lay it on thick Lotion
My brother got me a gift certificate to Bath & Body for my b-day and I decided to try out a few products that I hadn't tried before. I now am hooked. I LOVE this lotion. I have very dry skin and I can put it on in the morning and it last all day. It even comes in unscented if you don't like the coconut smell.
#5 Bath & Body Concentrated Room Spray
Bath & Body products ranked twice on todays list. I love these little room sprays. Two or three sprays and the smell lingers for hours. Someone gave me this little trick and it works; spray two or three times in the cold air return and your whole house will smell great! Fresh lemon is my favorite!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Never heard about that steamer before...mmm....

Summer is one of my favorites for sure too!!! The time with my children is priceless - I don't know how I could survive if I only got two weeks vacation a year like so many jobs!!

I love the bath and body work room spray too, but they stopped selling my favorite scent a year or so ago. I'm still upset about it and have even been searching ebay for some!

Stephanie said...

Ok the steamer is sounding interesting....I may have to come try yours out. Yeah for summer! You're room has been vacant for a while...we are missing your sleepovers!