On Saturday, my sister and I hosted a wedding shower for our soon-to-be SIL, Emily. I somehow only managed to take a few pictures (which never happens!)
 |
| Brunch table with lots of goodies. |
 |
| Yummy Vincent cupcakes |
 |
| Emily opening presents |
Then Saturday night we went trick-or-treating.
 |
| Argh Matey! My little pirate Walker |
 |
Will as Captain Rex
Will is obsessed with Star Wars! He thought it was really funny because he closed his eyes in all his pictures and I didn't realize that you could see them closed. |
 |
| Trick-or-treating at Grandma Cunningham's |
Sunday morning was Old Fashion Day at Church.
 |
| So sweet! |
 |
| Walker could pass for a little Amish boy |
 |
| There was even a wagon ride after lunch |
1 comment:
Love their "old fashion day" outfits...especially Walker's suspenders!
Post a Comment