Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Countdown is On

Only 12 more days until the wedding of the century!  I am super excited about the upcoming wedding of Will & Kate.  Ever since I was a little girl I have loved all things royal.  Probably because I stayed with my Grandma Cunningham when I was little and she also loves anything royal.  She's always telling me the latest on Charles and Camilla (her source of information is the Enquirer). 
people.com
I remember watching this royal wedding, even though I was only 5. 
people.com
While I'm counting down I have to also include...

ONLY 27 more days of school! 

I LOVE Summer Break and can't wait to be at home with my boys.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Funny I can remember getting up early to watchthe wedding, too!

Lesley said...

Susie if you will just have a little girl in a few years we will be JUST alike : ) two boys, teachers, and totally into royal watching!

Sorry to hear about your water issues: (