I'm stopping by from the commenting challenge. I was drawn by your blog name...how cute! You're right...boys will be boys. I have two. They're evened out by my two girls though. Middle school math is so not my thing...good for you for making the world go 'round!
I am the mother of two amazing little boys who are growing up WAY too fast. Will (8) is in 2nd grade and Walker (5) an almost-kindergartener. My husband, Shannon, and I just celebrated our 13th anniversary. And if that doesn't keep me busy enough, I teach 8th grade math. One of my favorite sayings is "You can't scare me, I teach middle school!"
3 comments:
visiting from Jenna's Journey! Your boys are adorable!
I'm stopping by from the commenting challenge. I was drawn by your blog name...how cute! You're right...boys will be boys. I have two. They're evened out by my two girls though. Middle school math is so not my thing...good for you for making the world go 'round!
I'm visiting from Jenna's Journey. I have two boys (4 and 20 months) so I know what you mean by boys will be boys :)
Post a Comment