Saturday, August 13, 2011

Will & Walker's Day

Every year (for the past several years) the day before school starts (or the day before I have to go back to school)  the boys get to pick whatever they want to do for the day.  This year we had to have W&W's Day on Saturday.  They wanted to go fishing but it was supposed to rain so we made other plans.  Very low key day.  We started our day off at their favorite breakfast place, Cracker Barrell for some biscuits and gravy!
 Our next stop was to get the boys Halloween costumes.  We didn't intentionally go to the store for that reason, but the boys found what they wanted and had to have them.  I can't tell the store because that might give away their costume and no pictures until Halloween.

Then we caught a Saturday matinee of SMURFS!  While we were waiting for the movie to start the boys played in the game room.  Shannon and I also played a little airhockey.  I took a commanding lead but then lost at the end. 
Then it was MOVIE TIME!!!

Be SMURFY!!!
Movie essentials- popcorn and drink.

Then we came home and rested and the boys played, played, and played some more.  Not our typical W & W Day but they had tons of fun!  We ended our day by going to the boys favorite (or at least Will's favorite) restaurant - MEXICAN!
On Monday, while Mommy was at school, Shannon took the boys fishing with their Uncle Seth and cousin Alexa.  They had so much fun and I hate that I missed it (except for the actual fishing part - not my favorite).  They had to tell me every detail from the minute I stepped in the door.  However we have no pictures.  Something about trying to fish with a 3,4,and 6 year old that kept them too busy to take any pictures, even if they would have remembered the camera. 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

From the look on Walker's face....we share a love for movie popcorn! Love the pics!