Will celebrated his 7th birthday with lots of friends at his first camp out. We ended up having a total of ten boys. Walker and Nate came inside, but the rest camped out all night. We roasted hot dogs, made s'mores, played Capture the Flag, and played! I had several games planned but they were having so much fun entertaining themselves.
No girls were allowed, so Alexa stopped by before the party started.
Granny & Pa, Aunt Melinda, Shawn Glenn, Nathan, Papa & Nana all stopped by to roast some hot dogs and celebrate. Papa came back and helped Shannon with the camp out until early morning. Aunt Emily and Uncle Nick stopped by for breakfast.
I LOVE the look on his face in this picture. My camera didn't work the first time Will blew out his candles, so I told everyone not to move. I ran inside to get my other camera and when I came back they were all in the same place. We relite the candles and the boys all sang happy birthday again. That was so sweet of them just so I could take a picture!
The whole gang (minus Walker who wouldn't get his picture made)





2 comments:
Too cute! Happy birthday (tomorrow) Will!
Over the top!!! What a special birthday! You thought of everything!
Post a Comment