My sisters-in-law and my birthday are all within a month of each other. So for our birthdays my FIL got us a guided striper fishing trip. Now two things that makes that funny - 1. I am not a fisher or really any outdoorsy type at all 2. The boys would have LOVED to got that but they didn't. I have to admit that I had a great time. You can see our pics
here - go to Customer Pictures - then 05-13.
 |
| Our morning started out REALLY early. We had taken the boys to the fair the night before and didn't get in until late. Then we had to be at the marina by 4:30 AM. |
 |
| I can't really read these things but this is supposed to be an awesome school that we found. |
 |
| My SIL Melinda didn't get to go so Shannon took her place. He offered to go and film Jennifer and me, but we finished early so he also got to fish. Just want to point out this is the first time I've ever held a fish - it was gross - but I had to have my picture taken. |
No comments:
Post a Comment