Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Celebrating Will's 8th Birthday


Lego's from Walker to add to his City Collection

Early b-day supper with Granny, Pa, Nana & Papa
Sorry - iphone pic

On Saturday, October 13th, Will turned 8.  We had a wedding in Louisville so we celebrated around the wedding. 
I think this is one of very few pics I got on his actual birthday.  We were waiting to go to the reception.

Will wanted to have another campout birthday party this year.  We had to celebrate a little late but the boys all had a great time.  The weather didn't cooperate as nicely as last year so they camped out in the basement.



Roasting hotdogs and smores


Waiting for breakfast
They played Nerf  and Dodgeball, watched movies and had fun!

Owen even got to come over for a few minutes the next morning.

Will building the Gold Mine from Aunt Steph and the gang.  He LOVES legos!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday Will! Looks like a fun party:)

Lesley said...

Gosh-it seems like I just read about the last birthday campout!
You seem like you handled it all well-the Nerf war days nearly killed me ; )