I'm finally getting close to having summer pictures updated just in time for school to start. Here are a few pictures that didn't go with the other updates.
Walker and Katie participated in the Little Ms. and Mr. at the fair.
| While they didn't place, they got a trophy for participating. I know I'm bias, but they are adorable! |
Cousin Time
Alexa and Owen came over to play.
| Owen and Will |
| Owen, Alexa, Walker & Will |
| I can't believe I got all four of them to take a nap at the same time. Here are Will and Owen passed out on the couch. |
| Celebrating the 4th |
We got to go to the water park on two different occasions this summer.
| Walker LOVED the little slides |
| The boys had a great time playing at the water park with Weston and I enjoyed catching up with Mrs. Marcy. |
On another day we went with Alyssa, Mason & Carson. I'm so glad that Will and Mason will be in the same class this year and Carson and Walker will be in the same Kindergarten class together.
| Mason and Will LOVED the big slides. This is the first time Mason was on the big slides. |
| Walker and Carson on the lazy river. |
| I finally got a picture of all four boys just as the bucked dumped. We had to try several times to get this picture. |

No comments:
Post a Comment