We stayed all night at Aunt Steph's Friday. Maggie calls Walker "Baby". How sweet! Mollie reading a bedtime story. However I think it was several hours later until they finally went to sleep. Will helping Mommy make brownies. He had to taste test before we baked them.
I am the mother of two amazing little boys who are growing up WAY too fast. Will (8) is in 2nd grade and Walker (5) an almost-kindergartener. My husband, Shannon, and I just celebrated our 13th anniversary. And if that doesn't keep me busy enough, I teach 8th grade math. One of my favorite sayings is "You can't scare me, I teach middle school!"
2 comments:
So I just noticed you had a blog too! The boys did a great job this weekend with the pictures. It looks like you had a good time at Stephanie's!
Tell Will that Aunt Steph would LOVE some brownies....you don't even have to cook them I like the batter the best!
Post a Comment