Another crazy week, but here are a few pictures before church this morning. As you can see Walker has the cutest curls! He is on the move now(crawling) and can get to wherever he wants to go. Will has had another exciting week at preschool. I must share a favorite story of mine that occurred this week. On Tuesday night the middle school hosted guest speaker Jeff Shepard (the former UK National Championship basketball player and NCAA Tournament MVP). The entire afternoon I had stressed to Will that he must be a good boy and explained that Jeff Shepard was a former UK Wildcat and that he would be speaking and we must be on our best behavior. It was almost time to go and we had to make a short stop at home before we went. Will was in his carseat and said, "Mom does he still play basketball?" I said well he used to play for the Wildcats. He then said, "Is he still a shepard?" I said, "Well his name is Jeff Shepard." Not giving up he then said (and my favorite), "But does he watch sheep?" How sweet! As you can tell he has been paying close attention in sunday school - shepherds watch sheep!

No comments:
Post a Comment