Okay, it has taken me forever to get these pictures on line. I went back to school on Tuesday and Walker started a new babysitter, so we have been very busy around here. Anyway, the day before school starts is Will's Day (he gets to decide everything we do for the day). He'll have to share these duties with Walker next year, when he can tell us what he wants to do. Will decided for breakfast, of all places, we would eat at Jax's(pretty good though). He invited his Granny and Pa to come along. Then we went to the State Park and played miniature golf (I hit 2 hole-in-ones and still lost to Shannon). We then proceeded to the Marina and had lunch at the floating restaurant. Two of Will's friends, Nick & Nate, joined us. The boys then had fun feeding the ducks and turtles. After that we HAD to have a nap. We visited with Alexa, Seth, and Jennifer @ Joyce and Sovel's house after nap time. The highlight of Will's day, however was going horseback riding. Will is too little to ride by himself so guess who got to ride with him? It was a little scary, especially when the horse started galloping up a hill. Scary for me because I had my baby on there and can't really remember ever riding a horse before. I'm just sad that I now have to start back to school.
Breakfast Time
Tee-time

Will & Nick at the Marina
Family Picture
How cute!

Mommy, Will & Red
1 comment:
I think you look like a pro on the horse, Susie!
Post a Comment