Shannon got his first turkey of the season (FINALLY!!!). This getting up at the crack of dawn is CRAZY!!!!! However, I think this calls for a cookout. I love turkey on the grill. Shannon and his dad with their 1st turkeys of the season.
Way to go Shannon and Sovel! Would love for you to come visit (after Turkey Season without your guns or bows) because we have several turkeys that roam around our back yard! Congrats!
I am the mother of two amazing little boys who are growing up WAY too fast. Will (8) is in 2nd grade and Walker (5) an almost-kindergartener. My husband, Shannon, and I just celebrated our 13th anniversary. And if that doesn't keep me busy enough, I teach 8th grade math. One of my favorite sayings is "You can't scare me, I teach middle school!"
2 comments:
HI!
Way to go Shannon and Sovel! Would love for you to come visit (after Turkey Season without your guns or bows) because we have several turkeys that roam around our back yard! Congrats!
Post a Comment