Saturday, May 30, 2009

March of Dimes

Today the boys and I participated in the March of Dimes walk. It was at the local elementary school and they also had a fire truck there for the kids. Each year we walk as Team Baby Emma in Loving Memory of Emma Suzanne Gosser. Here are a few pictures of the event.

Will, Nick and Nate in the fire truck
Will with a real firefighter.
Making a lap.






Here are Will, Nate, Nick, Walker & Anna taking a break on the playground.


Walker is quite the little monkey.

Will having fun!


Worn out! As you can see we didn't make it very far down the road before Walker was out. I can feel a long afternoon nap out of this crew!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susie,
How precious these pictures are. I hope you know that you and your boys have a very special in my heart. Thank you for remembering my precious baby Emma.
Love,
Julie