This is the only pose I could get from Indiana Jones. I ask if possibly he could smile and was informed that Indiana didn't smile.
Candy is good, but Papa & Nana know that cookies are even better. Thanks Papa & Nana for all the Halloween goodies.
After trick or treating we met up with Shannon's family for supper. These two are more like brother and sister, than cousins.
3 hours ago

3 comments:
Love your trick-or-treaters! I didn't see any Idiana Jones' in our area.
Be glad your boys will do fun stuff like that! If they are anything like mine, in a few years they only want to be scary things!
Love the pictures.....Way to go Nana with the Vanilla Wafers! I can't believe no oatmeal cookies:)
Many oraments of the same limb...as many as I can get on it....the entire key is getting the ornaments deep into the tree.....Blessings
Post a Comment