March is a birthday-filled month for my family; me, my sister, my Granny, my aunt, and two cousins. This past Thursday my Granny Irvin turned 81. On Friday night we got to go have supper with her. I'm really glad we got to go Friday night, because Will woke up on Saturday with strep throat, which meant we didn't get to go to Granny's surprise party Saturday night. Granny Irvin with her brothers and sister.My grandparents moved several times when I was little but one constant was this chair. I have many childhood memories for some reason of this chair. So here are my sweet boys sitting in the same chair I did when I was little.
And a random picture of Walker. I put him in his bed Saturday afternoon for a nap and told him I'd come back and check on him. I walked in and he must have gotten out of bed, got a couple of books, and then fell asleep reading. Cute! He sure loves Elmo!
I am the mother of two amazing little boys who are growing up WAY too fast. Will (8) is in 2nd grade and Walker (5) an almost-kindergartener. My husband, Shannon, and I just celebrated our 13th anniversary. And if that doesn't keep me busy enough, I teach 8th grade math. One of my favorite sayings is "You can't scare me, I teach middle school!"
3 comments:
I love the red chair, too! Missed you on Saturday....I'm sending you pictures right now:)
How funny - MY great-grandmother had the exact same chair in green and I'll always remember it too : )
Looks like you had a great time! Happy Birthday!!! Crazy things going on with the comments
Post a Comment