First and foremost I LOVE my Nikon DSLR. I take tons of pictures. Of course I have two very adorable subjects.
DVR - Not sure what I did before DVR. I love that I can record my favorite soap opera (General Hospital) and then fast forward through the commercials.
Edy's Fruit Bars - These are great! We've tried the strawberry but I want to try the Acai Berry. The Fruit bars have 80 calories, all natural, made with real fruit and are fat-free.
Breakfast Bars - Walker LOVES "B-Bars". We could not live without these at our house. The boys LOVE them! I really believe Walker could eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Strawberry, blueberry, apple; Nutri-Grain, Kroger-brand; it doesn't matter. Good thing Sam's carries these in bulk! I personally only like the Special-K brand Strawberry bars.
Maytag Frontload Washer & Dryer - I've been home on summer vacation for four days now and the only thing I've done is laundry. I'm ALMOST caught up. I didn't realize I was so behind or that my kids changed clothes so frequently. The great thing about my washer is I can wash big loads and the dryer is almost always finished drying a load when the washer gets finished washing a load. Now if I could just get someone to fold and put away I'd be good to go!

2 comments:
You are the cookbook winner....Send me your name, address, etc to
annah99@aol.com
Congratulations...
Teresa
You are the cookbook winner....Send me your name, address, etc to
annah99@aol.com
Congratulations...
Teresa
Post a Comment