Loved hearing about the Will and Walker Day! What a neat idea and I'll have to remember the horse park idea. I've always wondered about taking a day trip there. I think they even have a large nice campground near it?
I am the mother of two amazing little boys who are growing up WAY too fast. Will (8) is in 2nd grade and Walker (5) an almost-kindergartener. My husband, Shannon, and I just celebrated our 13th anniversary. And if that doesn't keep me busy enough, I teach 8th grade math. One of my favorite sayings is "You can't scare me, I teach middle school!"
2 comments:
Too cute! Looks like the whole family is STAR students:)
What a cutie! He looks very excited about going!
Loved hearing about the Will and Walker Day! What a neat idea and I'll have to remember the horse park idea. I've always wondered about taking a day trip there. I think they even have a large nice campground near it?
Hope you all have a great day today!
Post a Comment