Thursday, August 5, 2010

Will's 1st Day of Kindergarden

We survived the first two days of kindergarden.  Will has done great...and I only cried a few times.  Here is Will all ready for school.  I had an adorable little outfit picked out for him, but he didn't like it.  I decided it was more important to have a great first day of school, so we found a compromise.
Mrs. Tobie and Will - Will informed me this afternoon that he loved Mrs. Tobie, but he still loved me too.
Will building rocket ships right before I left.  He had so much fun on his first day!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad he loves kindergarten! I knew he would do great!

jparsley said...

He looks so cute for the first day! We go through the ordeal of not wanting to wear the cute outfits mommy picked out too...sigh... Glad he enjoyed his first day!