Fire Truck! by Ivan Ulz is one of Walker's favorite songs/books. They sing it quite frequently at the Little Learning Center. My goal is to get Walker on video singing it because it is hilarious to hear him it with his cute little country-as-they-come accent. "Fire truck, Fire truck, I wanna ride on a fire truck, sleep in a fire station...." Anyways....today was the St. Jude Trike-a-thon at the LLC. The theme this year was medical related (drs, lab techs, etc). Walker wanted to be a fireman and decorate his bicycle like a firetruck (surprise!). We went with the emergency response approach and just look at how adorable he was!
 |
| Will prepping Walker this morning. Will has been in the Trike-a-thon for the past two years, so Walker was excited that it was his turn. |
 |
| How sweet! Daddy did a great job making a tricycle into a fire truck! |
 |
| Isn't he the cutest little fireman you've ever seen?! |
 |
| Nana went and took lots of pictures for us. I was so sad that I had to miss it this year. Here is Walker leading the way, with Alexa not far behind. |
 |
| Crash! Everyone was okay...those turns are really tricky! |
 |
| Walker wearing his medal. We've gathered from what he said that the medal was for the best decorated tricycle. At least that's what Walker said, "the prettiest". |
1 comment:
Yea Walker! Defiently the best decorated tricycle I've seen!
Post a Comment