Thursday, October 7, 2010

M-I-C-K-E-Y

We just got home from a wonderful fall break, birthday-celebrating trip to Walt Disney World.  We went to celebrate Will's upcoming 6th birthday and Walker's upcoming 3rd birthday.  Both boys got sick on the trip but that didn't slow any of us down and it didn't stop the fun!  Here are a few (okay a bunch) of pictures from our trip.  I took tons of pictures and narrowed down to a few highlights.

Family picture

I don't think Walker had ever seen Stitch before.  He was the first character we saw at Epcot and quickly became Walker's favorite.  Here are the boys at O'Hana's (our favorite)!


Picture with Mickey Mouse



My sweet boys!

Walker just HAD to have this set of Mickey ears.  He tried on practically every pair there and I had to give in because that was the only pair he wanted.

Walker's favorite ride - Dumbo.  We got to ride Dumbo late one evening just as the fireworks show began over the castle.  We had the best view!

We were lucky enough to get to follow to Florida, and then meet up with some friends of ours from Church, who were visiting at the same time.  Here are the kiddos - Juliaha, Walker, Lucas & Will getting ready to go see It's Tough to Be a Bug.




The highlight of Will's trip - the Jedi training.  15 kids were chosen to train with a Jedi Master and then they got to fight Darth Vader.  Look how serious Will is!  He loved it!!!  (And so did I - he looked so cute!)

We stayed at Disney's All Star Movies.  Here are Will & Walker with Buzz Lightyear.

Two sad boys who didn't want to leave.

2 comments:

April said...

Looks like you had a great time. We are planning on going next year. My kids will be 8 and 6, hope they enjoy the magic kingdom.

Stephanie said...

love the pictures....I'm glad Will & Walker had a great 1st Disney trip:)