Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Before and After Party

Today I'm linking up with Thrifty Decor Chick's Before and After Party.

Here is a wall in Will & Walker's Playroom that was just kind of there.  To the left is a bathroom and to the right is the heating and cooling unit. 
Before -  blank wall
When I put anything there it just kind of seemed to stick out.  I had wanted a chalkboard for the playroom and decided this would be the perfect place.

The first thing was to tape off the portion of the wall that would be the chalkboard.  I couldn't use the entire wall because toward the bottom is my central vac plug in and an electrical plug-in.  I also wanted the top to line up with the trim.  I painted mutliple coats of chalkboard paint right on the wall.


And the finished project... 

 Not too bad - especially considering I have no creative bones in my body!

1 comment:

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

Girl...you done GOOD! It looks GREAT!
I would LOVE to have you link up to my PARTY! WHASSUP WEDNESDAY!!

And I have a party button you can grab and put on your blog so your friends can come too:)




*ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *

xoxokara