
I'm LOVIN'...
SPRING BREAK!
I'm LOVIN' ...
We got to go see it last night and the boys loved it (and the popcorn!). Cute movie.
I'm LOVIN'...
that two of our favorite people (Nana and Papa) got to go with us to the movies.
I'm LOVIN'...
being at home and doing nothing at all. The boys have pretty much played inside, but we are hopeful for prettier weather. They've played and created all kinds of interesting things with Kinex. Today we broke out the Wii.
| Practicing up for Baseball. (Igonore the cords hanging down - they drive me crazy and are about to be fixed). |
| Playing Star Wars |
that we have a few more days of Spring Break left. And a promise of warmer weather. We are planning a little trip to Lincoln's Birthplace on Friday and would love to have some pretty weather...and hopefully no rain.


No comments:
Post a Comment