While going through some pictures on my camera I came across this one. I know it's blurred and dark but for some reason I like it! Will had so much fun playing with the sparklers. Walker on the other hand didn't like them.
a glimpse into our everyday lives
5 comments:
What cute boys you have! I also have an almost 3 year old boy, who is very active and strong willed! I'm always impressed by moms of 2 boys! They are such fun though, aren't they?
So glad I could help you feel motivated to start the 30 day shred! Please let me know how it goes! I just finished and I seem to hate Jillian more every time! :)
Good luck!
That is great! I accidentally found my "night time" setting on my camera on the fourth and I got some similar pictures! I usually shoot in Auto because whenever I do things manually they always come out blurry but this time it came out cool!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have to say the 100 random things about me was harder than I thought it would be. LOL
I think you should try it! I would love to read them :)
Hello :-) You had asked about the book Reshaping it All. I've read about 1/2 of it and really like it. I would recommend it to anyone because you can apply the concepts shared to any area in your life. I've learned to love the Library - if you have one near you, you could see about checking it, reading part of it to see if you love it and then buy it if you do! (I do that more and more!)
Stopping by from Jenna's.
Such a cool picture!
Post a Comment