Today has been a lazy day of doing nothing. The boys have played and I've done a few things around the house, but nothing major. Last night we went to see Cars 2. Very cute! So since then the boys have been secret spies. They are always building things so today it has been all things spy-related.
![]() |
| Here is Walker with his creation. He went into great detail about all the cool things it could do. |
![]() |
| Here is Will with his invention. It also came with a very detailed analysis of all the cool things it could do. |
4 comments:
Dont you just love the imaginations that children have? The can come up with so many things and us parents have no clue where it came from.. Your boys are cuties!
Stopping in from Jenna's :)
Your boys could be twins...when I first saw the pictures I thought she has twin boys. I love seeing families with twins I have a twin sister. I am stopping by from Jennna's Comment Challenge!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your boys are so cute!
Mary
Stopping by from Jenna's Journey. It is so fun to watch what little boys create when they are playing. My son is almost two and he is already starting to try and build things. I love it!
Post a Comment