Saturday, March 10, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting...

Pinterest is one of my major addictions.  The funny part is I don't even have an account...I stalk Stephanie's account. Here are a few of the things I've tried out recently.
Pinterest version found here

And here is my Easter Spring Version

I also saw these on pinterest but couldn't locate the pin, so here is my version.  Square pretzels, vanilla candy melts, and Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Eggs.  Yummy!
 And on another note (but I have also saw several versions of these on Pinterest)...
Yesterday (no school on Friday - yay!) the boys and I went to Hobby Lobby.  The best part is we now have one 30 minutes away vs 2 hours.  While walking through the clearance aisle I found this Family Rules sign.  I LOVED it!  After debating about it, and Walker telling me to "get it, get it" (I didn't need much encouragement), I decided that it could be a late birthday gift to myself.  When we got home and hung it up Will was reading each one.  When he got finished reading it, he turned his head sideways and made a funny face and said "I'm not sure I can follow all these rules."  I ask which rule he thought he would have trouble following.  His reply, "That one about being kind."  haha!    Funny since he has a very big heart!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

It IS terribly addicting, isn't it!? Your wreath is great! I've not branched out to crafting anything I've pinned yet, but I'm loving many of the new recipes I've found.

BTW, I don't have Facebook either, but I have what I call a "dummy" facebook account so I can get coupons and use pinterest. I just turn off the button that links what I pin to Facebook so it doesn't share my pins on FB. Make sense?